Wedding Packages Start At $3,000
I can not wait to talk with you about all of your wedding plans and learn about how you and your fiance got engaged! I could listen and talk about weddings... and babies for ages! Let me tell you now I will more than likely have a huge happy grin as you walk down the aisle and 100% cry happy tears as you dance with your parents and love every moment!
Wedding Investment, After we say I do
I have been called a ninja on more than one occasion, and that literally sums up how I want to come across on your day. I strive to bob and weave where ever I need to, to get that exact angle I want, but never be obtrusive or rude. I am a laid back, lifestyle wedding photographer, but I am not afraid to use my mom voice to help your day stays on track and run as smoothly as possible. I strive to be more than just a photographer, I want to help your day be as best as it can be, and that starts with an Amy Brown Bridal Guide, that you will receive after booking. This will cover everything from the what to expect, to timeline set up, which will allow for all your gorgeous images to be captured in a timely manner. Because, ultimately I want you to enjoy your party, your family, friends and new husband!
What you can expect with your package
• Every package comes with a complimentary engagement session, this allows us the perfect opportunity to meet up, get to know each other and shake out any "new person" awkward before the big day! It also gives you the opportunity to view an online album and get accustomed to how your wedding images will be presented.
• You can expect 20-30 edited images from an engagement session. Images can be expected to be delivered within two weeks of an engagement session, and will be delivered via online album.
• All packages include an amazing second shooter. A second shooter is someone who will accompany me on your wedding day. This person may be with me throughout the day, or may cover areas that I can not get to. This person will not only be helping to lug equipment around to get to all locations efficiently, help to keep family photo time from being to much of a cat herding situation, and they will also be shooting to ensure amazing coverage of your day. Ultimately this person allows me to have full focus on you, the gorgeous couple!
• You can expect 50 - 60 edited images per hour of your wedding day.
• All edited high resolution images from both the wedding and engagement session will be placed upon a password protected online album. This album will store your images for 10 years and will allow for easy sharing and downloading. You can also order gift print, 8x10 and smaller images via the album. You can also share your personalized album URL with family and friends so they can easily order prints too.
• Common wedding package add-ons are:
- An engagement album to use as the perfect personalized wedding guestbook.
- Mothers locket; two-three image lockets for the sweetest mother and mother in law gift.
- Heirloom 10x10 wedding album and 8x8 parents album, hand designed with your choice of leather, distressed leather or linen cover.